Vascular surgery is a surgical subspecialty in which diseases of the vascular system, or arteries and veins, are managed by medical therapy, minimally-invasive catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction.
- Diagnosis and management of peripheral arterial disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of cerebral circulatory disturbances such as dizziness, vertigo, instability and focal neurological symptoms caused with carotid and vertebral disease
- Diagnosis and management of venous insufficiency
- Diagnosis and management of deep venous thrombosis
- Creating an arteriovenous fistula for hemodialysis